It is important to us at the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center to do our best to address any comment or question you may have. Please make use of the information posted below to help correctly guide your submission.
- If you have a question about the specimen collection events, logistics, or would like to be a volunteer, please contact our Events and Regulatory Coordinator.
- If you have any technical difficulties with our website, please contact our Administrative Specialist.
- If you are a researcher and have any questions about samples you have requested, or about which you are interested, please contact our Chief Operating Officer.
- If you are with the news media, please email Michael Schug, IU Simon Cancer Center Communications Manager, or call him at (317) 278-0953, or (317) 417-0709.
- For any other, general inquiries, please contact our Program Assistant.
- General Information: 317-274-2366
- Toll-free: 866-763-0047
- Fax: 317-274-6746
For regular or express mail, including mammograms, please send to the following address:
Komen Tissue Bank
550 University Blvd., AOC Room 6042
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202